Monday, August 26, 2013

New Week - Random Thoughts

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, tried to go back to sleep, then did the math and realized I'd gotten my 7 hours and didn't necessarily need to go back to sleep. So I got up.

There's new posts at Melanie's Gym and Dark Meadow Farm that illustrate all the goodness going on in my life right now.

We had the windows open last night again, and should be able to do that a couple of nights this week. Autumn is on its way!

The MIL is visiting this weekend, so the push is on to get my work done so we can hit the Apple Festival on Saturday.

Dr. Bronner's coconut oil retains the smell and flavor much more strongly than the lesser brands out there. Learned this the hard way on the chicken pot pie I made this weekend. Not an unpleasant flavor, but I'll definitely use less next time.

There are sourdough whole wheat English muffins rising. There's homemade energy bars for snacks.

Such abundance!

Have a great week, y'all!

Image from here.

No comments: