Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Zero Relevance to Anything


I just get twitchy when I don't post regularly.

Nothing but life going on here. Les officially has a new pain management doc (YAY!), a situation that has him so damn relieved he keeps announcing it. It's a really nice outfit actually, a medical residency program with pain clinic attached, so he's dealing with youngsters who know all the newest stuff, at least.

With that past him, he's talking about looking for work, so once his Mom goes home after 4th weekend, we'll get cracking on that. I really haven't a clue how we're going to get him back into the workforce after 10 years out, but I know he has it in him and at least his medical sitch is stable now.

I slept like crap last night, so napped significantly after a shower this morning and am finally feeling more human. I get a syndrome where I experience midsection discomfort that wakes me up at night. Its frequency is rare, it's not sharp, not heart-related, and feels more like pressure than pain, just enough to keep me from sleeping comfortably because I find the only comfortable position is standing. Doing better now, but man, leaves you feeling drained and grumpy. And wishing I could work outside...it's freakin' gorgeous here today.

How do I know it's not heart-related, you ask? Because my cardio never found a damn thing. So I check things off the list like female heart attack, angina, ulcers, pancreatitis or gall bladder issues, and instead re-examine my food intake, both content and timing. I think it's inflammation + adipose organ fat =ing body rebellion. Stay tuned to Melanie's Gym...I think this girl is finally going Paleo.

Gotta hit the sites. Have a great week, y'all!

Image from here.

No comments: