Friday, June 28, 2013

Fast Friday randomness...



If I have the wisdom of a 40-something, the body of a (ehem) 50-something, and the dreams of a 20-something, then what the frick age am I? Age really ain't nothin' but a number, how 'bout that! Yea, we have limited time on this earth, but if you try to define yourself by how long you've been occupying the planet, you really are doing yourself a disservice. So screw it!

*****

That train of thought came about from a friend's FB post:
"On the whole Paula Deen thing, all I can say is that I'm very glad that I am not being judged today for some of the things I did 27 years ago."

And then I realized 27 years ago was 1986 and had to be talked off a ledge.


*****

Really busy as work drips in far too slowly, causing me to be behind at end of week, so this is a light post. Been squawking more over at Dark Meadow and Melanie's Gym.

Nicely said.

So simple. So awesome.

• How is it possible that this guy is teaching me how to exercise safely and not annoying the f*ck out of me?

We love you, Madiba! Hate to see you go, pray you're not in pain. Rest, great man. Heal if you can. Let go if you must.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Image from here.

No comments: