Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Hi there!


Gonna be a thin week or two here, because I'm thinking of changing the blog, and that means educating myself about a new platform...when I'm not educating myself thanks to Heather (registration still open, folks! worth every penny, and I'm saying that only dipping my toe into Module One!), or unpacking and repacking a box, or rediscovering knitting (finally! hello, startitis, where have you been?), or working occasionally between laundry and housekeeping and the Y, if I can get my intestinal tracts back on track, cuz I had another inflammation sitch this week...let's just say Whole Food Kitchen couldn't have come at a better time!

I oughta save that image for the Friday favorites, but the idea is too awesome to wait...deep-dish pie in a springform pan. Can't wait to try out new recipes this weekend.

Image and glorious recipe here. Enjoy!

No comments: