Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Taking Stock

Sans pics, as usual...I captured a ladybug the other day, but she hasn't been downloaded yet...

Outside: The slightest (and I do mean slightest) shift in the humidity made it almost (and I do mean almost) cool this morning...not enough to blow my skirt up (oh, wait, don't wear skirts...), but I'll take whatever change nature throws at us at this point...July and August were damn long here...

Inside: Started the day with no AC in the office, but luckily that was remedied shortly after my arrival. Too bad...had one coworker threatening to remove an article of clothing for every hour it was down...could've made work more interesting!

Wearing: Adorable highwaters with little lemons embroidered all over them, yellow T, white blouse...hair definitely softer from new treatment, but not cooperating too well today...

Creating: Muscles and not much else...lots of ideas in the ole brainpan, but my evenings are still being spent in front of a media outlet after working out, which I've got to break myself of...besides, I think I'm noticing the very beginnings of arthritis traveling to my hands, which makes me want to knit more than ever, as well as perform hand exercises...want to catch it early, slow it down, not be crippled by it like my poor mom...

Going: hmm...no plans of travel in the near future...until Mom's procedures are scheduled, can't plan any escapes north...besides, money's an issue, even with a bonus due...we need to invest in car maintenance, so I need to recognize that I may not make it up to Charlotte without Lil Sis's help this autumn...patience...

Reading: A Can of Peas by Traci Depree in my continued effort to farm vicariously through blogs and fiction; it's a sweet read...also, got The Pioneer Woman Cooks from DH for my birthday, so that sucker's getting broken in this coming weekend! Let the baking begin!

Hoping: for cooler weather, the strength to pull off better time management, and that my bonus lands on this next check...

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments: