Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Taking Stock

a.k.a.: how the hell's it Wednesday already?!

Outside: Mostly cloudy...blessed relief from the brutal bathing the day star provides...can feel my reverse-seasonal-affective-disorder kicking in, and the stirrings of autumn somewhere beneath my bosom...

Inside: if my coworker across the way doesn't stop snorting through his nose every half hour, I'm going to shove nickels up his nostrils...

Wearing: black highwaters, navy top under blue and green paisley blouse, om earrings and mala beads...

Creating: not enough this week, plenty of ideas...tomato sauce if the tomatoes are still good, hoping to make progress on 2nd MIL sock...gotta start watching our dough, but I'd love to invest in some Ball freezer "jars"...

Going: to the flicks with Mom this weekend to catch Eat Pray Love...maybe to the doggie parade at the Arts Market, or maybe there just to produce shop...to the Y tonight to swim...

Reading: still knee-deep in Three Pillars of Zen...pulled out an old Tricycle mag...indulging in the complete fluff that is the September monster issue of Vogue...

Hoping: I can remain centered, get some stuff accomplished...and be kind to myself when not enough "stuff" gets accomplished :)

No comments: