Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good news, bad news

Bad news...slightly toasty here in FL...heat indices reaching over 100

Good news...rains have started every evening and tomatoes flowering a bit more

Bad news...I'm in a mood

Good news...it will pass, but Starbucks may be involved in its passing :)

Bad news...AC was on the fritz last night

Good news...Maintenance man with attitude problem fixed AC

Good news...Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens this week at Universal Orlando

Bad news...I'm not sure my Lil Sis remembers what it's like to get 8 hours of sleep in a row...hell, make that 6 hours of sleep...I expect the punchy sense of humor to kick in right around tomorrow night's gala...wish I could be there both to help and to watch her unspool >:)

Good news...Bagels on sale BOGO at Publix, Thomas' whole wheat...yum!

Bad news...so naturally my boss springs for bagels this morning...Murphy's law...

Good news...started a fresh blog dedicated to my hopeful farm

Bad news...wordpress annoys me...searching for the most user-friendly freebie...

Good news...enough cash on hand for frappuccino :)

No comments: