Friday, May 14, 2010

FREAKING OUT!

You know how when you wear pantyhose, and then you go to the john, and your damn pantyhose don't seem to fit right for the rest of the day? Yeah, that's where I'm at right now...knowing I should pee right before the interview, because otherwise Murphy's law will dictate having to pee throughout said interview, but not wanting to be any more uncomfortable in the damn hose than I already am...

I'm in a skirt. I don't wear skirts. Not even for laundry day anymore...if I'm out of pants for work, then it's time to do laundry, period. I'm in a nice, soft colored ensemble, I'm through worrying about my hair...so now I can obsess about drawing a series of blanks when they ask me questions...I haven't had to interview for anything in 10½ years! How the frick......I needed Lil Sis's coaching about the basics, because nothing is printed out hard copy anymore...please gods, let me sound intelligent!

Gotta go...

No comments: