Thursday, April 01, 2010

Quickie

78F and full sun...Weather Channel calls it "abundant sunshine." I'd have to agree. Gonna have to start bringing sunscreen in my purse if I go out at lunchtime.

Dentist put me on 'roids, headache's abated and chewing on my right side for the first time in 2 months...RELIEF!!!

Played on FB last night on the home system...order restoring itself in Melanie's universe. I'm a sad, tech-addicted creature.

Time to get some safe color on my arms and figure out different up hairstyles, cuz it's getting hot out there...so friggin' pretty though.

Pioneer Woman's coming to Orlando in May! May have to make the drive down for that; she's such a neat lady, and I'd love an excuse to buy her cookbook. Trying to encourage her to stay an extra day and take the punks to Universal :)

No comments: