Friday, April 02, 2010

Blessed Friday

Les downloaded the Comcast Norton security yesterday and got the last dregs of the virus, we think...it's running much faster, and we're both breathing sighs of relief. Considering our solutions were a) fairly simple, and b) free, it's hard not to look around for another shoe to drop. This weekend, I'll transfer all my photos and organize the system some more. So, so glad it's OK.

The relief and energy I'm experiencing thanks to my dentist's Rx of a steroid to help my mouth pain, has me thanking the gods that my lil bro (with his penchant for physical fitness and addictive personality) never tried 'roids, because I gotta tell ya, I'm feeling SO much better. I need to convince myself that I could feel this way all the time if only I'd lose the weight, because damn, I'm invigorated. And it's different from an opiate high, because there's no crash. Yes, I recognize that I'm on a strictly measured regimen and the crash comes from abusing them, don't worry...I'm just enjoying feeling better, and recognizing how badly I'd like to feel less tired more often. There's plenty of ways to accomplish that...just gotta do the work.

So hopefully I'll be back to putting up images here this weekend, in between figuring out how the hell we're going to move in (ACK!) 5 months and tending my plants before they all stall on me. Another full-of-promise Friday :)

No comments: