Sunday, April 11, 2010

Denial as a motivator, or why it's sometimes obvious i have a lithium deficiency





So after an entire weekend of trying to be still and accept the fact that we probably can't move in August, I'm back of the opinion that we need to still try...
My unhappiness at work is fueling this denial. Also, my unhappiness with the apartment, the rut we're in, Florida in general...I can't stand the thought of being here almost another year. It's not moving forward, and it's about time I get resourceful and figure out how to make this move work, money be damned.
So, letters of intent this week and looking at the next 4 months to figure out how we can get up there to scope the joint in the cheapest way possible.
As for the pictures...heheh...
The first one was a rather hilarious hair day.
The second one...well, see, I knew I'd be needing to talk on my cell phone while working on the computer when I was getting rid of the virus, and I don't own a hands-free set, and I'm not a fan of speakerphones...so, umm, anyway...my dad would've liked that one :)
And the third pic is our porch neighbors, still safe in their shells though I'm hoping to see signs of life within another week or so...thankfully, their parents aren't disturbing my plants at all and the tomatos, peppers, parsley and basil are all thanking me for the fresh air and sunshine. Gotta stake the tomato already! More pics soon!

No comments: