Monday, April 12, 2010

Nose...grindstone...


Can't wind down yet, so here I am. Old moon shot from Christmas in SC, I think. Good news is I used my TV time constructively tonight. Bad news is inability to string sentences together. So I'm starting with statements, which I'll put together tomorrow night.

Monday was grueling, workwise; my numbers are suffering. But my cardiologist follow-up appointment from the angiogram was great news: everything's clear, go away, no more tests for a year. I'm relieved more than I realized...it's been hitting me gradually all day and providing the motivation for the simplest things, like prepping snacks for during the day tomorrow, so I'm not reaching for the debit card and Zaxby's. And starting those letters of intent...I have what I'm calling a lousy, brilliant idea for how we can get moving money....gotta do some more research before I'll share it here.


I'm finding a comfort in refilling the bread and water bowls for the ducks and checking up on my plants in the evenings. Les roused awake tonight from my making noise with the vertical blinds and asked what I was doing. I told him I was putting the farm to bed :) You gotta start somewhere.

No comments: