Thursday, March 18, 2010

Note to self...

Start frickin' buying some Amy's frozen dinners to get you through the lazy times!!!

Caved and did Zaxby's yesterday. Celebrated my good labs with some really crappy mac & cheese...could've at least bought Annie's, but didn't. Today, my head was elsewhere, so did breakfast ala Starbucks. My local godsend is a test market for breakfast sandwiches, that usually kick butt...artisan bread, egg, gouda, and bacon or ham. Today the bacon was so undercooked, it left a creepy residual flavor on the sandwich even after I pulled it all off. I'm finally turning a corner where meat is concerned. So fast food's really skeeving me out of late, and I don't want to piss away my lunch half hour on a Publix run. If that's the biggest thing I have to whine about, I'm in pretty good shape, huh?

In other news, they're vetting me to maybe move to Mods (modifications) within the company. I'm keeping my positive, use-me-where-you-need-me face out front, but lord, it'll be grueling being back on phones, if this does go through. There's opportunity to learn a thing or two, but there's kissing customer's asses too. Here's hoping my maturity overrides my lackolithium...

No comments: