Friday, September 11, 2009

Still surviving

Going back to work after a break is never easy...definitely helps that today's Friday.

I'm on the third tier of the "let's spawn a human inside Melanie" plan. It's giving me more energy, but I also noticed myself snapping at the Husby last night. Gotta work on that.

Random:

Looking forward to the weekend...

Looking forward to rereading MommaZen's most recent entry...reminds me that I have some mother in me even if...

When editing regular sites, I can listen to my MP3 player...when editing mods, not so much.

Christy's bridesmaid dress arrived! It's too big! I'm hoping it'll need to be altered big time by the time we hear wedding bells...she's not doing the deed until October 2010. Of course, I'm also hoping to have pushed a small human out of my loins by then, so all bets really are off.

Hard to believe I've been on the planet 40 years...thankfully, the introspection has turned and it's got me thinking about the myriad of goals I still want to reach for, instead of depressed at the time that's gone by. I have herbs to plant, cabinets to refinish, slipcovers to sew...I want Charlotte next year...I want my next birthday to be in the Blue Ridges...I want to rent a little house next year and put up real curtains...I want...

No comments: