Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So...

The useless, waste of space that occupies the role of my brother-in-law got 5 years' probation for dodging child support for 3 years. I don't know much more than that, but I'm thinking the following things.....remember, this is South Carolina.....:

1) We can't assume they'll put him on a schedule to make him pay the back child support.
2) We can't assume they'll put him on a schedule to pay the current child support.
3) We can't assume he won't be able to talk his way out of positive drug tests, because he's managed to convince doctors in the past that he needs certain medications.
4) We can assume that between the probation fees and the child support, the chances of them moving out of my inlaw's house just decreased dramatically.

And we won't discuss how my sisinlaw won't get the help she needs, because the rest of the family would rather be manipulated than rock the boat.

I really hope they wonder why we haven't visited as much this year. It ain't just because of the gas prices; I mean, heck, compared to last year, the gas has remained pretty stable. Can't think about it beyond this, it's too depressing...

No comments: