Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seriously restless...

Don't these work people realize I have crafty stuff to do? Christmas socks to knit n' stuff.....recently decided that both mothers are getting socks this xmas.....i'm clearly insane.....

Yeah, like I'd get anything accomplished, wired as I am...

Estrogen is a blast...one little milligram of energy. The good news is the lower dose doesn't give me headaches. The bad news is my concentration's for shit at work, and I can't sit still.

So Lil Sis made a crack awhile back that instead of investing fairly serious money in another Vera Bradley (mmmmmm............mailbag........caffe latte...........), I should get crafty and make my own. After looking at the varied work that's sold on Etsy, I'm starting to agree. Some stuff is really beautiful and obviously was made with pride, and some...not so much. Why buy another person's bag when I could plan what I actually want and make my own? Sure, it'll take time and there will be failures and difficulties attached, but the end result could be quite satisfying too.....my wheels are turning....

No comments: