Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a blog readin' fool...

Added some more blogs to the right side of this sucker...I use my front page to satisfy my carnal need to live vicariously through others, especially those with small humans in their fams.

It's been a good weekend. Just have to remind myself that I have a vaca coming up, and I should be able to make it through this week without killing anyone. Kitchen's clean, made a rather yummy beef stew today, plus zucchini bread for snacking this week. Market was fun yesterday, though I came home smelling like dog because it was National Dog Day and boy, were the dogs out! Mom treated me to new earrings, and I got some fresh catnip, all from Karen at Natural Solutions, a local and very dear vendor. Having trouble relaxing, but I'm going into my "get into work mode" phase of Sunday night in a good mood, which is nice.

No comments: