Friday, August 07, 2009

Better

Really handy, having the ability to let something go when I realize there's nothing to be done about it.....saves me a lot of stress. I've been this way since kidhood really...Dad was always a "what next?" kind of guy. But I think it got lost when I was lost in my 20s, so it's like it's a new personality trait now. Sweet. Or I'm just a flake :)

Friday. Payday. One more cool check and then I really have to work hard for my money.

Any truth to the notion that employers look down on folks who have free email addresses? I'm trying to decide whether Outlook is worth the money. I've looked at MS Office Home & Student for years now, and thanks to back to school, the price dipped by $50...thinking of asking Husby for that for my birthday. Lord knows we need it.

Zen radio's helping work go by faster...another something to be grateful for. That and the weekend spread out before me with no real plans other than an eye doctor's appointment. I love Fridays.

No comments: