Thursday, April 09, 2009

Blogging week


I'm at it again...too much to do, so I may as well blog. Already looking at a little OT on Saturday probably, because I'm behind on site reviews and it's a payroll week so they need to be done by Sunday, the report is heinous, Mods are high, sales are down, whine, whine, whine...

Started socks and ripped 'em out last night, got a little bold with the cuff, was going to go with a scalloped edge, but I think I've come to my senses. Hope that's not an indication of how the whole pattern's going to go though...may have a better look at the chart. Throw a couple of YOs in there, and I turn into a complete wimp.

Anti-frizz conditioner.......check.
Anti-frizz hair lotion.........check.
Air drying hair in Florida...........POOF!!

Hermione hair...................check.
::sigh::

Family in town this weekend, two of Mom's sisters, so Meara's coming home too (YAY!)...we'll do a shindig at Mom's on Sunday, should be a nephew sighting too! Love that blond stringbean! Here's a picture I snuck from my Lil Bro's Facebook pg. I ask you, how many autistics you know who'll mug for the camera? That new school is doing wonders.

No comments: