Thursday, February 05, 2009

Folding clothes can be centering...

...but men's shirts are a pain in the tail. I'm incapable of folding men's shirts any other way though, other than the way you see them folded in the stores...shades of Dad's Army training, that precision.

Working late all this week, plus OT on Saturday...time really slips away from you in the evenings when you're doing that. Almost gave thought to going in early today when I woke up at 6 a.m., but reminded myself of how spent I felt last Friday when I did that and begrudgingly tried to get more sleep. It worked, and helped...all the more important to remember to take care of me when I'm stretched thin like this. I'm on the 2nd phase of the monthly hormones and thankfully the headaches haven't been an issue this time, which is nice.

So I got about 2/3rds of the clothes pulled out of the closet and they're stacked neatly on the dining room table for now...definitely not going to bother getting maintenance in there anytime soon. First I'll purge, then I'll stack, then I'll see about the possibility of hanging stuff...

In the meantime, it's fantastically cold down here...2nd night of hard freeze and only getting up to high 40s. It'll warm more going into the weekend, but stay clear and sunny...so nice to have the cold of winter without the precipitation. We Southerners are quite spoiled.

No comments: