Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Random ramblings

My haircut is boring as dog snot.

The good news: it's growing back out fast.
The bad news: it's gonna feel like it's in that in-between stage for the rest of the frickin' year.

I'd like to tongue-kiss whoever had the bright idea of putting Starbucks Frappuccino™ into bottles. The stuff's saving my ass right now.

Mostly it's boredom making me sleepy, but it's also because I 86d my bra by 2:00 p.m., which meant keeping on an overshirt to hide the girls, so naturally it's 103 in my office this afternoon.

At least I had the decency to remove said feminine restrictive garment in the john...I've been known to perform the minor contortionist act of removing it in my cubicle without detection.

Yeah, I'm in a mood...

Gonna go home, pay rent, do about 2 hours' worth of dirty dishes, and then knit baby hats. For a coworker. And try not to resent my Husby's flu, which is putting our own plans for baby hats back yet another month :(

No comments: