Monday, February 11, 2008

Fresh start....again.....and again.....

Not a bad thing tho'...just dawned on me how mind over matter can certainly play a part in how well Mondays go...go into Monday asking the gods to help you through it without killing someone vs. going into it thinking of it as yet another fresh start...as Anne of Green Gables would say, "a new day with no mistakes in it yet," could significantly alter how nice a day you end up having.

Weekend was ok...I always berate myself for not getting enough done, but clearly my body was telling me to take it easy, because I got a significant nap in on Saturday, and after helping Mom out with small tasks on Sunday, my body was seriously exhausted again. Still achy, but I think the Paxil increase is helping, so I'll do it for at least a month before decreasing again (she said begrudgingly).

So this week will be mainly domestic stuff...trying out more meals with freezer capability, getting laundry done, cleaning...I separated some yarn on Saturday and am tooling along on the Beach sweater for myself in taupe with a white top probably. I feel a bout of startitis sneaking in...want to cull my stash for decent (read: wool or cotton) yarn to start a baby blanket...the one I started months ago was 100% acrylic, but I'm ripping it out in favor of something less flammable. Going to try to get some exercising in too...I found a nice library book on combining meditation and yoga, that I think will be ideal for working out my aches.

No comments: