Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Humping along

Wait, that doesn't sound right...

It's Wednesday, which may or may not mean light at the end of the tunnel...hard to look forward to the weekend when you know there may be extra work in it for you. We can always use the OT, but working Saturday just throws me off somehow. And the blasted queue's over 100 again, so it's a definite possibility. There's really no point in me looking for a 2nd job; it would shred me, and it's better I keep myself available when needed for job #1. Nothing like butt kissing for crap wages...

Pollen count has me ornery (well, it's either that or I cracked another tooth, so we're trying to think positive here), and my knitting's getting neglected in favor of chipping away ever so slightly at the apartment. Last night I sorted 2 big boxes that had acted as catch-alls for the last couple of months. With that kind of task, you just end up making more piles, but at least I know what's what now and can toss most of it in our filing cabinet.

Oh wait, I did knit last night. I tried to start the egg cozy, but goofed up on the Vneck...going to try working one side at a time once I get to that spot tonight, because continuing to work across definitely wasn't working. Will work that tonight, and probably add another row to the SSS...

No comments: