Thursday, August 17, 2006

::sigh::

Ok, I know you have to know some computer lingo to work this job, but this one just makes me shake my head...

Client emails us with a modification to change the company name to Bradley Hand ITC. So the Mods agent changed the name of the company to "Bradley Hand ITC. "

Bradley Hand ITC is a font style, people!!

Fellow KBer Dana summed it up beautifully yesterday: why is there no lifeguard in the gene pool?

...later...

It's obviously going to be one of those days. 3½ hours later and I've had to:
a) rewrite a meta description for a pizzeria that serves "chicken, buffalo wings, and other Italian food."
and b) work a restaurant site that serves "collared greens." Personally I never knew greens had necks, but I guess you learn something new everyday.

I'd like to go home and knit now.

No comments: