Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Nose to the grindstone

Fast update...

Did Kathy Smith's New Yoga Basics yesterday after work. It's a good beginner's yoga workout, has relaxation techniques, cat and dog, downward dog, standing poses, warrior poses, and utilizes the strap, wall, and chair for optimal positioning. I broke a sweat doing it, but did almost every position with slight modifications for my size.

Today after work, I'm going to have Les drop me off at the library and I'll walk home from there. It's 2 miles and change, per Mapquest.

Drafted 2 fundraising letters last night. Will assess needs tonight and maybe fill out the name/participant # on some of my donation forms. Needs being envelopes and stamps for purchase on Friday (payday), so that I can do a mass mailing on the weekend. Another good project would be entering the email addys into the Avon Personal page address book, of the folks I intend to bombard by email next week.

It's coming together. And my determination about exercising feels good :)

No comments: