Thursday, May 18, 2006

Killing time


One Word Survey

Taken from my Lil Sis...One word? Yeah, right. How do you narrow stuff down to one word? I'm a writer; ain't gonna happen. That's why God invented parentheses.

1. Yourself: Sleepy
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend: Fuzzy
3. Your Hair: Cooperative (again! !@#$%^&*?!)
4. Your Mother: Compassionate
5. Your Father: Intelligent
6. Your Favorite Item: Purse
7. Your Dream Last Night: ???
8. Your Favorite Drink: Barq's Root Beer (oops, that's three)
9. Your Dream Home: Efficient
10. The Room You Are In: Huge
11. Your pet(s): Cats
12. Your fear: Death
13. Where you want to be in 10 Years: PTA :)
14. Who did you hang out with last nite: Husby
15. What you're not: Conservative
16. Your best friend: Husby
17. One of your wish list items: Yarn
18. Your gender: Tomboy
19. The last thing you did: Breakfast
20. What you are wearing: Capris
21. Your favorite weather: Balmy
22. Your favorite book: The Fifth Sacred Thing
23. The last thing you ate: Eggo with peanut butter
24. Your life: Adequate
25. Your Mood: Sunny
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: Lil Sis
27. Who are you thinking about right now: Green Lynn, Izzy

That's a toughie, I mean, beyond the ones that have to have more than one word, like the favorite book; there's stuff like when I say I want my dream home to be efficient, I mean earth-efficient with low-flow water, solar panels, maybe even a little wind turbine, and definitely a compost heap named Marjory (graphic courtesy of www.fragglerocker.com) .

Worked B4 last night, should start end border tonight. Last night was spent measuring and saying, ok, two more rows, then measuring and saying, ok, one more row...repeat...I'm nearly there. Also just one more mitten on the size 3s...I don't think I'm going to make the cords that the pattern calls for; they seem dangerous, something the baby could inadvertently wrap around its neck. Maybe I could fashion some kind of binder clip gizmo for the baby's sleeves. KB tonight!!! See y'all there!

3 comments:

ruthee... said...

I look forward to seeing you tonight, baby!! I like your 'gender'....

xoxox
r.

ruthee... said...

Oh and YES, mittens NEED the cord. It is not as dangerous as it sounds....we all had them growing up, I used them for my kids and seee....we are all normal, aren't we? (don't answer that)

Alexa said...

cords under 6 inches long are OK, supposedly. How about cords to fasten the mittens to the wrist, as opposed to through the sleeves?