Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Asshatin' slightly OT



That's what we call "dicking around" here in my little coffee and fiber cloche in Jax...and it's what I did for most of work today. Found a blog at http://www.woolflowers.net that has a L...O...N...G...list of neighbor blogs, so I just started snurfing. Surprisingly my productivity numbers at work were better than they have been in a long time.

Found the drinking one courtesy of knotology's blog, and I'm cringing because I can't remember where the skywatcher one came from! I promise to give you the kudos you deserve as soon as I find you again.

In the meantime, bought the size 8s, will try to cast on SSS again tonight, and if not successful, am planning to rip out Cozy and use those needles to do the front and back of Tasha, because as it turns out, Cozy can't be right because I've been YOing incorrectly since I started knitting. Considering I've been knitting for more than a year now, that was quite the pissy revelation, lemme tell you!

Found a blog with a girl who was showing off Fair Isle in one entry and celebrating taking the SATs in another.....am I wrong to want to beat her to death with her spinning wheel?

No comments: