Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday, Part 2



Yay! Had trouble uploading it earlier...

I've discovered I'm an honorary member...I say honorary because I'm still not planning to actually torture myself by participating in the Knitting Olympics. But since I like sheep, LOVE daffodils, think their flag is EXCELLENT, would like to visit Wales and am reasonably sure of its location, it would appear I'm eligible, even though I'm more a Mc than a Mac.

Seeing my pal Patches McSmacky's new couch has my wheels turning about recovering my loveseat, which has been brutalized by the cats on both sides and was never a great pattern to begin with. I'd buy the slipcover for the body, but I'd like to recover the seat cushions and 5 pillows myself. Might stall on lace tonight and do some measurements....

Got the White Buffalo in on Saturday! Frickin' gorgeous!!!

T-minus 40 minutes til knitting!

No comments: