Tuesday, September 27, 2005

IIIIIIII'm so sad and lonely......

That's mr. sock singing...after all the attention I gave him this weekend, he gets neglected on UFO day. I went to the library after work and found some books on Africa that caught my interest, plus making time to workout definitely changes my evening routine. It's SO worth it though. Just a 1/2 hour on the treadmill is doing wonders for my spirits. I'm already making plans to decrease the extra antidepressant med I'm on, because I've noticed since working out, these little orgasmic rushes that come at me for no reason, and while they're fun, it's a little embarassing to be walking around with THAT kind of smile on your face.

Hoping to see yarn around Thursday via UPS...gotta look for my spindle tonight, I think it's in the plastic cauldron. Don't know how I'm going to keep the smoke smell off of this project...if I close the bedroom vents, open the window, and towel the space under the door, it should help. Luckily it's cooling off just enough where knitting on the porch in the evenings isn't a completely insane proposition. And of course, we'll dry clean it before we mail it.

No comments: