Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Will wonders never cease?

Turns out knitting centers me during PMS. Weird.

Came home from work yesterday a raging hormone hostage. People could've used my skin to sharpen blunt objects. I grab a nap, rustle up some dinner, and settle in to read some Harry (just started Order of the Phoenix), but instead pick up mr. sock. Wasn't gonna work on him. Didn't think I had the patience for those tiny-assed needles; those things make me feel like I've got about 3 extra thumbs. And while I'm not inclined to throw knitting across the room when frustrated, my state of mind didn't seem conducive to creativity. However I surprised myself and worked another ½ inch probably. Not much in the grand scheme a'course, but enough to chill me out just a tad.

Man, I love this hobby!

No comments: