Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Finally back in the saddle...

I'm in the home stretch on the Galway hat :) Funny thing though, dpns are an acquired taste. I don't mind them now at all, but if I work on the hat, then I have like, no desire to work on mr. sock afterward. So he got neglected once again. Threw another 4 rows on the burgundy shawl though too, and it's finally starting to look like something. Also hoping to be able to purchase that skein of Homespun so I can get moving again on the purple poncho. Can't begin to imagine how much yarn I'd have in my stash if I was better equipped financially. We'll now pause for a moment of dreaming about having enough dough to buy all the yarn needed for the Folly sweater in one fell swoop, and some Kid Haze for the other shawl I want to try, and some Lorna's Laces just to have, and some nice wool and silk mix to make ponchos for Alexa's girls.....

No comments: