Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Taking Stock


Wednesday already. And almost October.

October's my favorite month and I intend to make the most of it. We're nearing deadline time, the point where decisions need to be made, and I have a feeling we're going to be making a rather large leap of faith to get our asses up to Asheville. We have the move money (or will, provided NASDAQ doesn't crash), I pray we can convince some landlord that we're worth the housing risk, but the job sitch...holding pattern. While I learn patience, I'm also looking into temp-to-perm work agencies. I feel confident I can find a crap job to get us started, and I should be able to work remotely in some fashion for the .com to supplement our income, but my goodness, it's gonna take some faith. Like, close your eyes and step off this cliff here...

I think I'm getting excited for what that means. There's several tangents to that thought. I'll grant you, it's infinitely easier to take a leap of faith when you don't have children. While I still ache for that, it's a blessing right now to only have me, Hubs, and Fig to worry over. We've scraped by plenty before and survived.

It's been another off week. The silly nerve pain is going away s...l...o...w...l...y...and the accompanying fatigue has me ornery, because I want to be doing more.

Image from here.

No comments: