Friday, June 22, 2012

Feeling like me again, only better


Kinda neat how the NC trip is working its way into my head. I'm actually making lists so I don't forget things as they come to me. I'm recognizing that with the OT gone, the budget needs to shift; so this weekend is going to be dedicated to several projects, so that that won't sting so much. I'm updating my planner with pages that will allow me to organize my life better. Something clicked after we got back from NC, and I'm only now recognizing the benefits...

My legs, especially the knees, are still aching today...it's hard to sit still. The Advil ain't getting the job done. I'm quite angry by this development and determined to do something about it.

There will be both indoor and outdoor projects this weekend. I want to sweat myself dry and get my hands dirty.

Image from here.

No comments: