Friday, March 16, 2012

Full of Promise Friday


I'm alternating today between strong and sad, but I'll try to keep it upbeat here...

The weather continues to be obnoxiously beautiful in FL. Been brushing my bangs to the side, which is compelling me to wear my hair down more, cuz it looks better that way. We'll see how long that lasts, if this 80s nonsense keeps up.

Payday brings promise, potential...there are bills to pay, sneakers to buy, and plenty to squirrel away hopefully thanks to OT. I'm planning a trip to upstate SC in May that we need to start saving for. There are other things to save for too....the move, potential baby making, I always have an eye trained down the road.

At least the sad is getting me thinking.....about procreating the species, and how if I haven't really given up, then I better get my ass in gear and do what's necessary to get myself in a position to realistically attempt it. See Melanie's Head for more on that.

Chipotle for lunch and OT later and tomorrow morning...we're getting closer to not needing the OT, so gotta enjoy it while it lasts. Have a great weekend, y'all!

Image from here.

No comments: