Monday, July 26, 2010

Still here

The urge to post is powerful, even though I don't have pictures, even though I don't have anything overly exciting to talk about. I'm still shaping in my head what I want this blog to do. I've created a private blog, so I can whine without necessarily subjecting y'all to my weird emotional issues. This blog, I want to be about creating, whether it's about knitting or photography or gardening or small people. But there's laundry to do tonight, and I've been roped into baking a coconut cake for my team (still not sure how that happened), so the hiatus of substantive entries continues a pinch longer. Thanks for your patience :)

1 comment:

victoria said...

you can post about anything and everything! Things you want to remember when you are old or in a couple of years. For starters I would like to see a photo of that coconut cake, or just post the recipe for us! :) Take a photo for example at 8.30 am or 9.00 pm and post about what you were doing exactly at that moment. I think its the small insignificant moments we all really want to remember and look back too. Good luck :)