Monday, July 19, 2010

Kind of blank...

brain feels kind of blank these days, that is...but heaven forbid I not post and subject you 5¾ people to my semi-unique brand of verbal diarrhea...

Actually I Write Like...thinks my style is somewhere between H.P. Lovecraft and David Foster Wallace. While I do consider Foster Wallace a tortured genius (as his suicide last year kind of illustrates, poor guy), I also think Infinite Jest is one of the most soporific tomes I've ever laid eyes on...hence, the next couple of posts may be quick fixes for me, as I attempt to examine my editorial blogging capabilities. Pretty sure it won't last long tho' :)

Carrying my camera with me again...but when your excursions don't expand beyond work, it's hard to come up with fresh material. Keeping an eye out for neat pic ideas this week...

Ripped out my MIL's Christmas socks AGAIN...not sure how many times that makes. The ribbing was sending me 'round the bend, so I switched to 1x1 rib but am sticking with Interweave's Embossed Leaves pattern (Winter 2005). Working my cardi too, slow and steady...dang thing's on size 3s, so it ain't getting done any time soon.

No comments: