Monday, April 26, 2010

Ah, Monday

::grumble, grumble::

Idina Menzel rocked! What a delightful, down-to-earth lady :) Gotta get me a copy of Defying Gravity....note to self: you ever gonna get your iTunes store fixed?

Seeing Lil Sis was delightful too, always glad to have her in town. We hit Chipotle for lunch on Saturday, and I'm hooked. Good thing too, because after watching Food Inc. last week, I may never touch a fast food hamburger again. Or Zaxby's. Or most anything that resides in the aisles of a supermarket! I know, I know, it's not that bad, but man, it's tough, initially...I'm reading labels on everything, but I really have to get creative about my meals...can't live on green smoothies. Looking forward to shopping at Native Sun and Whole Foods this coming weekend.

Ducklings! Momma's being super-protective though, burying them underneath her, so pictures are hard to come by so far...can't wait to try again after work.

Started Les's social security disability paperwork again, very happy with myself about that. About GD time. And received my first email back about the management position I'm trying for...interviews should be happening next week. Thank goodness, gives me a week to research.

No comments: