Friday, February 19, 2010

Yummy weekend ahead


Yummy is a great adjective. It's not like a lot of new foods will be attempted this weekend, it's not that kind of yummy. It's a yummy that involves being nestled in the bosom of family, friends, and a little adventure and music.


Mom, Lil Sis, and I are gallavanting down to Clearwater tonight to visit my godparents, our aunt and uncle, aka Dad's Lil Bro and his wife. Very neat people, creative, warm fuzzies. I'm sure we'll ache a bit when Tom reminds us of Dad, but I expect a nice visit. I'm also hopefully hooking up briefly with my best pal from high school...haven't seen her in 10+ years.


Husby wore me down and I bought the iPod Nano last night (photo courtesy of Apple.com). It's a bit of an extravagance, but we'll be able to eat the next 2 weeks. Spent last night downloading iTunes and getting acquainted with this very cool toy. I dream of feeding my own chickens with a playlist going, someday. Hilarious lack of segue there! Cold Antler has a huge fan in me; my dreams are taking shape and becoming goals. May take a year or three, but no less doable. It's nice when dreams gain focus.

No comments: