Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not a lot to report...

but feeling the need to ramble...

Work still slow...

Having a fresh flexible spending account for medical stuff means I'm getting some testing and issues taken care of...more on that later...dentist tonight, bleh!

Crock potted a roast last night, pretty closely based on smitten kitchen's southwestern brisket recipe...I'll let ya know how it turned out.

Haven't been knitting...it's been weeks actually...not sure what the problem is there.

Time still marching rather quickly...can't believe we're almost done with January. Weather's turned pleasant here.

It's so funny how my memory fetches up stuff...realized last night that I've been missing 2 blogs from my side list, and this morning, another one popped into my head while I was trolling. Welcome back to Two Frog Home, Throwback at Trapper Creek, and the Tiny Farm blog!

No comments: