Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Day before 40

Crappy dreams last night, but I'm rallying. Nice to have a couple more days off from work. Yesterday was a complete bust. I'm finding that letting those days happen, while relaxing, also feeds depression. Definitely would've been better if I'd planned it. Don't try to understand.

As I near tomorrow, some fairly mundane ideas are popping up in the ole cranium, like:

...am I finally getting too old for my cauliflower bangs (yeah, have a feeling that ship sailed years ago, but I think they look good on me, so I pretend I don't care what other people think...)?

Dragging Husby to DeLeon Springs tomorrow, I think...it's an hour and a half away, but I think it'll be worth it...72-degree swimming, maybe some tubing or kayaking, a little hiking. There's a make-your-own-pancake house on site that we may have to try just for the novelty of it. For my birthday, I'd rather be in the Blue Ridges, but it'll do.

No comments: