Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Restless

Slept hard last night....interesting how your body reacts to temperature. AC's on the fritz again and it was 86F in the apartment when I woke up this morning, but I almost feel refreshed.

Still, wouldn't mind a little more sleep...pretty sure I slept that hard because I barely moved, cuz I was sticking to the sheets. Yuk! By some miracle, the AC guys pulled up as I was leaving this morning...could've hugged them.

Not that I need an excuse to sit on my butt in the evenings, but there's something freeing about giving myself permission in those conditions...couldn't even look at knitting last night. Read my Kathy Reichs and vegged. And lost water weight.

August in Florida...90s everyday, rain in the afternoon. Pot roast leftovers tonight and laundry. Wild n' crazy life.

No comments: