Thursday, August 13, 2009

P.S.S.

Anybody who says that meteorology has nothing to do with aches and pains, doesn't have arthritis. Can't tell me the two don't correlate...knees haven't ached in a month, but today it's been all down my left leg, and there's a front overhead that's sticking around all evening. Well, could be hormonal, my body's hinting at early fun this month, but until then, I'm blaming it on the weather, cuz I can't do anything overnight about the extra-large butt the knees have to carry around everyday. So there.

Besides, I'll always think that after the last CT trip for Nanie's funeral. Three solid days of feeling like my knees were encased in cinder blocks, coupled with an excellent snow storm. I'm an old fart.

And I'm back to wanting a bicycle instead of a treadmill for my birthday.....better for my knees, better for my patience, better for the environment.......how can I think about camping around then, when the bike itself will end up being $200...I live in a dream world.

1 hour to go! Man, I have no concentration at work today...

No comments: