Monday, July 20, 2009

Wha...?

Seriously, I'm not entirely sure where last week went. It's been busy for me at work and all, but usually I post the random babblings of my life more than once a week. I guess since I did post over at NCMoving, it's not like I dropped off the planet, but still...

I'm in the throes of some decent hormonal mood swings, so I'll be brief...

1) My work is thinking of dissolving the position I've been trying for. This means I'll still have a job, still be doing what I've been doing, just won't have a title or any authority. Pretty ideal considering what a closet case I can be when put in a position of authority, but I'm still kind of pissed. Plus, how do I know I'd still be a closet case? I wasn't medicated at all back when I was in management. Well, then again, I'm barely medicated now...heh...

Edit to this part of the entry: they've stripped me of most of my responsibility. I'm no longer kind of pissed, I'm pretty fully pissed. And feeling underappreciated. And tired, tired, tired of the BS. Ah well...

2) I'm pretty sure summer is epitomized in pictures like the avocado and tomato sandwich over at beauty that moves. I wanted to drop everything and drive to Native Sun for fresh everything when I saw that photo.

3) Just remembered another reason I wasn't blogging last week...serious family drama on my husband's side, and didn't want to blab too much. It's just a lousy situation, and if I had my way, we'd be fighting for custody of our niece; but it's not feasible/we'd get a fight from his folks.

4) Knitting a bit, not reading much, but I've gotten smart about the ole hormonal enslavement and I don't even try to accomplish much when it's on. Did a whole lot of laying around yesterday, and am glad I did.

No comments: