Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mental Wanderings

That should be the name of this blog really...definitely the way my brain's been headed lately...

Working on a Saturday blows. Granted, I'd probably just be sleeping in and avoiding cleaning if I was home, but so not the point...

If my elevator at work holds up to 3500 pounds, does that include the marble floor tiles in the damn thing?

I know I don't actually want to live too far out in the boonies, but I can't seem to shake the peaceful feeling I got driving through that GA farmland...

Bike shopping still hasn't happened...hopefully today, if I ever get out of work...

I haven't been knitting...there's a discontentment occurring with my evening activities, an itchiness, something missing...thinking that investing in some sock yarn and starting some new socks may take the edge off...

Need to start planting...that would definitely help too.

I think my body decided not to drop an egg this month. Won't discuss how pissed I am about that...it was an eye opener though, about how the PCOS is affecting our ability to procreate. Can't think about it too hard...it's been a shitty self-image/self-esteem week.

Husby bought me a Starbucks Gold card...knew there was a reason I loved him :)

No comments: