Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Harlot's coming, the Harlot's coming...

It's the little things. Between the Yarn Harlot event tonight and the Southern Women's Show this weekend, it almost makes up for the fact that it's going to be in the frickin' high 80s today. ::grumblegrumble:: I really hate Florida. New goal is moving out of state January 2010. Might bring the Husby with me... :)

Forgot my camera, and may not have time at lunch to go get it :(

Gotta buy needles too...I've been coveting a set of 10" 13s to start a scarf with the almost-puce-but-surprisingly-not-ugly yarn my Mominlaw got me for my b'day...

Busybusybusy at work...we're crazy behind, because we decided in the middle of the clusterf*ck that is the US economy to revamp our entire style of creating websites so that they no longer look like crap. The upshot is decent looking sites that take twice as long to build, and that's no longer acceptable to the bottom line, so things are ACK-stressful ...

I miss my lithium...

And my husband...been working late every night this week. Bleh!

So Saturday's hanging with Mommie, collecting brochures, entering sweepstakes' and raffles, sampling food...it's a blast. Sunday I have to devote to paperwork :( My new FSA (flexible spending account for medical) requires receipts for almost everything (dorks!) and I'm seriously behind on that, so gotta catch up before they decide to put a hold on my card or something. Bleh again! But I hope to replant the catnip and move my little green guys from the front porch to the back, and maybe even transplant my filing cabinets too. Ah dreams of a weekend...

No comments: