Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sleepy, grumpy, a couple of other dwarves...

Can't seem to wake up today...feeling fat...McDonald's didn't help...bleh!

I think I'm ready for another trip out of town...maybe I could talk Husby into an overnight down at Gold Head...we just begged off on an SC trip due to lackofunds, suppose I need to suck it up...especially since I'm making enough this next check where we could actually pay a bill besides rent...

I've had one of Dad's memorial cards up at my desk at work since like oh, a week after he hit the happy hunting ground (he was a duck hunter back in the day, that's not just me being a morbid little snot)...today I took it down. It's just hurting a little too much lately, and I don't need any reminders; my memory serves me all too well in that regard.

::grumble, grumble, bitch, moan::

No comments: