Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 10, 2008

Happy birthday, Papa! Miss you fierce!

Took mental health day today...they were so all-fired urgent for us to plan our PTO, I figured what the hey. So naturally, my brain woke my body up at 6:05 a.m. F*cking brain. I watched tube and relaxed, played online, grabbed a nap early afternoon, did some knitting...thinking about painting the toes and shaving stuff too! Just me time...quite nice.

SouleMama's increasing her brood to 4! Torn between happiness and raging jealousy for her...but I'm patient. I go to Kim-Ashchi next week for the yearly hole check, as my dad so eloquently used to put it (we got a kick out of that, it's not as demeaning as it sounds), and I'll talk turkey with her about going back on the Clomid, potential BP issues, and whatever else I can think of grilling her on. I'm ready, Les knows it and is ready himself, and we'll start trying this next month.

No comments: