Monday, April 07, 2008

Maybe...but you didn't hear it from me...

Every damn time in the last 2 weeks that I've thought I was feeling better, and spoken about it verbally or online, I inevitably found myself very soon afterward feeling like poopy on toast. So we're just not going to entertain the subject yet. Not that I'm superstitious or anything...

Rested well this past weekend, got to spend time with Mom and get laundry done...found some fresh library books to read for a week and then ignore...looking forward to Friday! Barring further illness, we're heading up to SC for a quick visit and respite. Nice to have something to look forward to...

This week will be filled with small tasks, mainly spring cleaning and some preliminary budgeting. I'm reinstituting direct deposit finally (had to get my checks cut for about 4 months there), which introduces the opportunity to put some in savings and the rest in checking every pay period. Can we afford to? Of course not, but it's one of those "can't afford not to" things...every little bit of planning gets us closer to SC for good (or even just having a frickin' buffer for emergencies...). Will be working on Husby's sock, checking out some J.D. Robbs' that I inherited in a pass-around at work, and continuing work on finding a balance between my appetite and my desire to eat healthy.

No comments: