Thursday, April 10, 2008

I think my brain's in SC already...

We don't leave 'til after work tomorrow, but I'm definitely not giving work the ole college try today...the new boss is an irritation, and I really don't give a rat's ass about editing sites. My god, but I can't wait til this is a part-time job for me. One more year, god willing...wish this could be a Columbia trip, but at least that's only another month off...

Naturally haven't gotten to the aloe this week, so I'll just bring up the clay pot version for Mom J. This weekend will be about spending time with family, breathing fresh air, and starting lists. And knitting Les's sock...been neglecting all my knitting lately.

The weather's doing that tourist poster thing...sunshine, breezy, 70s...my brain is already enjoying a Publix Boar's Head sub outside, but I suppose I should edit a few more sites first...

No comments: