Friday, March 21, 2008

Mini vent

My body is threatening a chest cold. I am NOT happy about this. I don't have the time or energy to expend feeling like crap. I want to plant aloe and mow the lawn tomorrow at my mom's without having to stop for breath (yeah, like my fat ass wouldn't make that necessary anyway...). I just decreased my Paxil another 10 mg. every other day, which has me hitting the sack earlier anyway, so I'm getting my sleep, but woke up aching this morning. Right now it's just this tight little chest cough. It needs to stop right there and not go any further. I mean, crap, I just had a cold, what, a coupla months ago, and that was after a 2-year break...this sucks. Happy frickin' Friday :(

Sorry, just had to get that out there...shed the whine early, maybe I've got a shot at a decent day now. Hey, it could happen.

No comments: